Last Update

SEARCH FOR A MANUAL

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Riding 2 up on a BMW R1100RT in the USA (Over the shoulder camera view)

I went for a 2 up ride as the pillion passenger yesterday. Explored some beautiful little roads, around the Southern Maryland area. I put my finger over the mic, thats why there is almost no sound. I felt that was better than horrible wind noise. Stunning views around this area, but of course the video or photos never do justice .The smell of pine trees made it even better. Video Rating: 5 / 5

My dual sport ride through Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado and Kansas. Video Rating: 5 / 5

SERVICE MANUALS Auto Insurance F800ST Yamaha Motorcycle Manuals Kawasaki Motorcycle Manuals Playstation 3 News Universal Nissan Honda Motorcycle News Triumph Motorcycle News UFO Sightings BMW Service Manuals Ford News Ducati News
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment